Monday, July 20, 2009

I wish i could call you mine....

You make me feel beautiful,
You make me feel like the queen...
You look at me with those piercing eyes,
like nobody has ever seen...


You read my silence!

and understand what i meant,
I wish i could turn back the times...
and relive every moment that we spent....


I wish i could sit besides you forever....
I wish i could see you all the time...
I wish i could keep you safe in my heart..
I wish i could call you mine....

I wish i could call you mine....


But you are the one, i dream at dawn...
so very real... yet so very fake...
Your thought makes me smile when i am asleep...

and makes me blush when awake...

2 comments:

  1. one who can just understand ur silence may be ur frnd, but the one who ll never want u to be silent ever is ur true love....

    ReplyDelete
  2. i loved this ! i love romantic write-ups ! :) ppl misunderstand that ppl using wheelchairs can be romantic ever...

    ReplyDelete